Together with a magnificent balcony bearing awe-inspiring views of the sea, the luxurious guestrooms of Royal Kona Resort showcase a host of invaluable amenities like premium cable channels, wireless Internet point, clock radio, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, safe, and air conditioning. What’s more, perks including shower/tub combination, iron/ironing board, plus voice mail facilitate convenience while windows that open to tropical breezes contribute to the overall appeal. Upon request, cribs/infant beds can be obtained.
In addition to an exotic coconut grove, a venue for traditional luaus, The Royal Kona Resort features a number of outstanding on-site dining venues that serve everything from regional light fare to mouth-watering cuisine indicative of the Pacific Rim. This business-oriented hotel also provides access to audio-visual equipment, business services, event catering, computer station, and multiple meeting rooms. Moreover, lodgers seeking relaxation and pampering appreciate full-service spa treatments, top-notch fitness club, state-of-the-art outdoor pool, beauty services, hair salon, along with tranquil massage rooms while everyone values gift shop, banquet hall, quaint patio, laundry facilities, ATM/banking, and tour assistance.
Royal Kona Resort is merely 8 miles from Kailua-Kona’s airport. Furthermore, this ideally located inn is close to pristine beaches, scenic hiking trails, and a plethora of water-themed activities.
Hotel Services and Facilities
- 24 hour front desk
- Gift Shop
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- ATM Machine
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Children's Play Area
- Dry cleaning service
- Free local telephone calls
- Game Room
- Ice Machine
- Internet Access - Free Public Access
- Hot Tub or Spa
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Parking - Self
- Parking - Valet
- Security Guard
- Sundries shop
- Supervised kids activities
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor Heated
- Wheelchair Access
- Property uses a professional cleaning service
- Property is officially certified under regional sanitization guidelines
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Masks are available to guests
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
How to bookMaking your reservation in Royal Kona Resort is easy and secure. Simply select your dates of stay and click on the “Check Rates” button to submit the form.
After room types and rates are returned to your screen, you will be able to choose the rate you desire by reading the room information in the center of the screen, then clicking on the "Book Now" button on the right side of the screen. After you have selected your desired room type, you will be taken to a "Complete your booking" form. Then you will need to review the "Details of your stay" and fill in the blanks on the "Guest Details" section. Be sure your name and email address are spelled correctly.
After you fill out all of the needed information, press the "Complete reservation" button. To ensure your security, we use a secure commerce server, which encrypts the credit card number and encodes it into a non-usable form.
- Kailua-Kona, HI, United States (KOA-Kona Intl.) - 7.90 mi
- Kamuela, HI, United States (MUE-Waimea-Kohala) - 32.65 mi
- Upolu Point, HI, United States (UPP-Upolu) - 44.58 mi
- Hilo, HI, United States (ITO-Hilo Intl.) - 62.12 mi
- Holualoa Gallery - 2.79 mi
- Blue Ginger Gallery - 8.01 mi
- Kona Historical Society - 8.08 mi
- Kona Historical Society Museum - 9.46 mi